Conative Excellence Awards
Kolbe Corp Announces: The First Conative Excellence Awards
Kolbe Corp believes in recognizing and celebrating thoughtful users of Kolbe Wisdom™.
To do this, we're going to honor winners of four awards for conative excellence.
Winners will be announced at the Conation Nation
Symposium Awards Luncheon on
October 11th, 2013
Kolbe Enterprise Award:
for Organizational Leadership in Building Conative Excellence
This award honors an enterprise for using the Kolbe System™ to achieve success in major projects that can be demonstrated with objective results (such as increased profitability, employee and customer satisfaction or decreased costs).
We're looking for an organization that:
- Has utilized Kolbe RightFit™ and Kolbe Leadership Analytics™ to reach its goals and achieve significant and sustained results over time.
- Has used Kolbe Wisdom™ in creative and innovative ways to make a significant difference in their business model or practices.
- May be an enterprise of any size from any global location
- It can be for profit, not-for-profit, government, military, or academic
- Must be recognized as successful in reaching its goals, have been in existence a minimum of two years, and be viable for the foreseeable future
Kolbe Professional Award:
for Individual Leadership in Building Conative Excellence
This award honors a person who has used their Kolbe expertise to make a significant and sustained difference for an organization or individuals.
We're looking for a professional who:
- Possesses a great command of their Kolbe training and expertise and has used Kolbe products and methodologies to change and improve the level of an organization or individual
- Can demonstrate how working with the Kolbe System™ has improved results through use of: Kolbe Leadership Analytics™, Kolbe RightFit™, and/or Career MO+™, etc.
- Has overcome a significant challenge through the use of Kolbe Wisdom™
- Must be a Kolbe Certified™ Consultant for at least one year (as of October 10, 2013)
- Has used their knowledge to work with for profit, not-for-profit, government, military, academic enterprises, or for individuals and families.
for Compassion, Mission and Vision in Leading Others Toward Achieving Goals
This award honors a person who has made a difference in his/her community using all three parts of the mind (thinking, feeling, doing) at the highest levels.
We're looking for someone who:
- Leveraged their "doing" (conative) talents to achieve an important goal
- Has a compelling story to tell and has demonstrated their compassion
- Has an identifiable vision of something they wanted to accomplish
- The winner of this award will have accomplished or led others to accomplish a significant achievement that required high performance in the thinking, feeling, and doing parts of the mind
- The achievement can be widely known, or previously private. The description of how the achievement was reached should clearly and compellingly show the role of all three parts of the mind.
Contact Lisa Fishkind
602-840-9770 Ext. 141 or