2015 Conative Excellence Awards
Nominations Now Being Accepted!
Kolbe Corp believes in recognizing and celebrating thoughtful users of Kolbe Wisdom™.
To do this, we're going to honor winners of four awards for conative excellence.
Nominations must be received by March 2nd, 2015
Winners will be announced at the Conation Nation
Symposium Awards Luncheon on
May 7th, 2015
Kolbe Enterprise Award:
for Organizational Leadership in Building Conative Excellence
This award honors an enterprise for using the Kolbe System™ in major projects to achieve success that can be demonstrated with objective results (such as increased profitability, employee and customer satisfaction, or decreased operating costs).
- Any viable enterprise of any size, from anywhere in the world is eligible as long as it has been in existence for at least two years.
- Finalists will have demonstrated the use of Kolbe solutions, such as Kolbe RightFit™ and Kolbe Leadership Analytics™, to reach their goals and achieve significant and sustained results over time.
- Finalists will have used the Kolbe Theory in creative and innovative ways to make a significant difference in their business models or practices.
Kolbe Professional Award:
for Individual Leadership in Building Conative Excellence
This award honors a Kolbe Certified™ Consultant who has a great command of Kolbe training and expertise, and has used Kolbe products and methodologies to make a significant and sustained difference for an organization or for individuals.
- Must be a Kolbe Certified™ Consultant for at least one year (as of May 6th, 2015)
- Finalists will submit materials that detail how they have used (and how successfully they have used) specific Kolbe products and methodologies to impact organizations and people.
Kolbe Level 5 Leadership Award:
for Compassion, Mission and Vision in Leading Others Toward Achieving Goals
This award honors a person who has made a difference in his/her community using all three parts of the mind (thinking, feeling, doing) at the highest levels.
- Finalists will demonstrate that they have leveraged their “doing” (conative) talents to accomplish, or lead others to accomplish, a significant achievement that required high performance in the thinking, feeling, and doing parts of the mind.
- Finalists will present an identifiable goal of this endeavor and clearly demonstrate how achieving this goal involved all three parts of the mind.
- Finalists will submit (in video form) a compelling statement that demonstrates their compassion in leading others.
(Nominations are due by March 2, 2015)
Contact David Corbin
602-840-9770 Ext. 112 or